Background

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

I'm a Slacker

I know. I've been so caught up with all of this Surro stuff I just forgot completely about poor Blogger. Transfer went GREAT. We transferred two little 5-day embryos. The doc said they looked great, so I'm really optimistic about everything :)

I should mention, the transfer was on Sept. 21st. So, if one (or both) babies stick around, I will be due June 9th, 2013. So crazy to think that I may be having another baby in 9 months.

I can't wait to be able to tell the parents that I'm (if i am) pregnant.

The First Beta is Oct. 4th, with one again on the 8th, and the 15th (<- I think.)

Speaking of which, that reminds me... I really need to go schedule those appointments....

Update more tomorrow!!!  (And I'll try to add pics later ))

No comments:

Post a Comment