Background

Thursday, September 6, 2012

2nd U/S and Blood Work...

..was today. I'll find out results tomorrow. It went really well, and the tech was awesome, I didn't have to have a vaginal u/s they were able to so an abdominal one.

On the med front, I'll find out tomorrow if any of my doses will be changing. I took my third estrogen shot today, and on the 16th (should) be starting progesterone daily.

I talked to the head nurse at the hospital I work at it, and she's given me a different gauge needle to inject with as she says the ones the pharmacy give me are too small for progesterone. She told me to imagine injecting myself with pancake syrup. Blech.

I text-ed a bit with IM today as well. She can sympathize with me on the med/procedure front as she's done IVF as well. She also told me they'll be giving me a call before transfer as well, since they won't be able to make it.

That's all I have to update on as of now, but.....

Hopefully more tomorrow! Bye ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment