Background

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Counting Down

I really can't seem to wrap my head around the fact that I'll be starting Medicine for everything in just a few days. 3 days, actually. I was telling my husband tomorrow is my last "normal" day. On the 30th, I'll be going in to the hospital to have an Ultrasound and Blood Work done, Then, on the 31st I'll give myself my first shot, and start taking all my vitamins and the Estrace pills.  And then, hopefully, my life is not-normal for the next 10 months. I have about 3 weeks of meds prior to transfer, and then I stay on them until almost my second trimester.

One  a side note---they told me to travel with all of my medication. How do I go about that? I always take a carry on. Does TSA let you carry needles on the plane? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment