Wednesday, August 8, 2012

We've Hit Our First Snag

Yesterday evening, as I was stressing about not being able to send out my signed application, I received a call from Legal. The parents, upon further looking at the Utah provisions of the contract, have decided that they will not sign it until they can talk with out Agency.

That worries me a bit. Utah has very strict guidelines, and if they don't want to/can't meet those, I feel like I'm going to end up going through all of this stuff again.

I really hope I'm worrying about nothing, but I won't feel comfortable again until I get the go ahead on signing and mailing in the new contract they will send, with an updated date.


No comments:

Post a Comment