Background

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Update Time!!!

Hello everyone!

It's been a while since I updated, I know. I was on Vacation, and then there was just not too much to say. Last Monday we received our first draft of the surrogacy contract. We found only one question, and we addressed that  in a conference call that Thursday. On Friday I received the Final contract for signatures, and I emailed that out yesterday.

Today I got an email from Legal saying that they couldn't open my scanned copies and asked if I could instead fax them or send them as a .pdf file. I chose to fax, and that didn't work either. They got 5 copies of the first page and then one more fax with just 6 of the pages. Interesting.

So now we're delayed another day, as I have to go home and download a file converter and try to change my JPEG files into PDF files.

Meanwhile, the parents can't sign it until I get it back to them. Ridiculous!!!

On a happier note, as soon as the contract is signed and in their hands they will send the okay to the fertility clinic to send out my meds. NIFTY.

Our Doctor has told the parents that we're looking at an early September transfer. That's so soon! I can't believe it!


No comments:

Post a Comment