Background

Friday, August 10, 2012

I'm hesitant to say....

that I'm done with my side of legal. Late last night I received my second "final" contract from Legal. I signed, dated and faxed. I won't be able to know if the fax went through until Monday however as the legal contact is out of office today and for the remainder of the weekend.

Supposedly, as soon as the parents and I have both sent in our signed copies (I'm sure they'll be on the ball as well) Legal will message our fertility center and they will ship out the meds.

On a side note, I feel a little silly for not realizing something before. I was thinking that aside from the transfer, I was pretty much done with traveling, only to find out that before and after the transfer we have several monitoring appointments that have to be done at a fertility clinic. That will be a six hour round trip drive each time. Blah!!!

Hubby is the big driver of our family, but I doubt he'll be able to get that many days off, so it looks like I'll be on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment