Background

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Plans Plans Plans

Three Days until we transfer.

That means that it's Seven Days until I take my first home pregnancy test.

Last time I started the day after transfer. Not because I thought it would be positive (Wow... there'd of had to been 12 in there or something...) But because I wanted to see that first FAINT line.

I'll be testing 4dp5dt this time, or for those of you that don't know IVF lingo--- 4 days past 5 day transfer.  Equivalent to 9dpo. I'm not expecting a positive unless both of them take, really.  Not that early. I will start reallying "needing" lines the next day.

I got my flight itinerary tomorrow. I'm so excited. After the miscarriage, it seemed like it would never get here. Especially after it was postponed several times.

The meds this time seem to have really flown by. 

I'm packing tonight, and tomorrow will be my last day at work before transfer. I fly out Thursday morning. 

It's just got to work this time. It really does. After this.. they'll only have two left. I'm paranoid that they'll want to try another surro with those last two. I wouldn't blame them.... but I would hate it. 

I can't imagine starting over again. Matching with someone, going through Legal again..... bleh.

No comments:

Post a Comment