Background

Sunday, January 27, 2013

5 Weeks

I'm 5 Weeks today!!!!!!

So let's recap the last week

1/20/13-- Still POAS but my lines are now maxed out. I think I'm doing it out of habit now.
1/21/13-- see above :-p
1/22/13-- Spent the evening throwing up compliments of a stomach virus and morning sickness. Stopped POAS, I believe I'm pregnant.
1/23/13-- 1st Beta came back at 813 ; had to try my first "preggie pop" to combat my new "morning" sickness which came about 9:00pm and 11:00pm
1/24/13-- Nothing too exciting, more "morning" sickness.
1/25/13-- 2nd Beta came back at 1912, which made for a doubling time of 38 hours. Morning sickness now oddly gone?
1/26/13-- nada!

So, THIS WEEK:




The embryo(s) (looking kind of like a tadpole) is starting to form major organs (heart, kidney, liver, stomach) and systems (nervous, circulatory, digestive). Baby's presence in your uterus triggers production of hCG (the hormone detected by pregnancy tests)... which triggers production of other hormones like estrogen and progesterone... which trigger all those great symptoms you've probably been noticing!

No comments:

Post a Comment