Background

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

6 Weeks

I cannot stress how much I am so excited to get to this point. By this last time last transfer I was waiting to "pass" what should have been a healthy growing baby, and what was a sac that had grown but never developed into anything.

Although it's a bit naive, I've been telling myself that if I make it here I'll be good. And, I'm all for the power of positive thinking. 

I didn't really write down dates, but I can still recap on the last week:
  • I went through almost a full week of sleeping upright so that the whole world did not spin in the morning.
  • I've discovered that I pretty much have to be constantly eating if I don't want to be queasy all day.
  • I got my final Beta results back, they were great at 17,119. I set my appointment for the first u/s.
  • I decided I need to purchase stock in IceBreakers sours--- again, a morning (all day) sickness lifesaver.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Embryo This Week
Obviously, she's growing like crazy!
She's also circulating blood with her increasingly more sophisticated circulatory system.
She's about to get cuter too, since she's starting to sprout a nose, eyes, ears, chin and cheeks.
And she might even be wiggling her (paddle-like) hands and feet.

("The Bump" website has decided it's a girl apparently)

No comments:

Post a Comment