Background

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

19 Weeks

I realize I haven't posted a bump shot---in a while on here, perhaps never. Either way, it's pretty epic. I need to post one when I get to my home computer.

I turned 19 weeks on Sunday, and today is Wednesday. So I'm about 1/2 way through this week. I'm almost 20 weeks with twins. The thought still blows my mind a little bit, I have to admit.

The parents are flying in later this evening and I'll see them tomorrow. They are coming for the 20 week gender/anatomy/anomaly scan. I can tell they are so excited.

We're doing lunch tomorrow, followed by the scan, my appointment and then the tour of the hospital. It should be a pretty fun day. I'm excited. And a little nervous. I want everything to be perfect for them.

I told them I felt the babies about a week ago. They were really happy. I've felt them on the outside once since then, and "saw" them from the outside twice. I wish they would cooperate tomorrow and let them have a feel. I think they'd enjoy it.

Either way--- look for an update from me on Friday and I'll let you know what Genders we have cooking in there.

I'm still guessing boy/girl.

Guess we'll find out soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment