Background

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

REVIEW: InstaNatural Argan Oil Hair Mask


InstaNatural Argan Oil Hair Mask

Rating: ★
I've never used a hair mask or even a leave in conditioner for my hair, as I don't normally have problems with dry hair anyways, my hair tends to run more on the oily side. I was a little apprehensive, but was still ready to give it a try. I didn't want to use it for the 15 minutes that was recommended because I was afraid of getting my hair too oily. Instead, I used it as a normal hair conditioner, and loved the results. It has a nice smell, a little in tense at first, but the sent fades, and what does linger is pleasant.

After, as I was styling my hair, I think my hair was actually easier to style. There was no heaviness to my hair, and it cooperated with what I wanted it to do. I not dying my hair for a few months, but I look forward to trying this when I next dye my hair. Whenever I go lighter my hair feels a little coarse for a few days and I' betting this will be a great deep conditioner.

Right now, the product is selling on Amazon here, for only 19.95. I do not need much conditioner at all when I use conditioner, and I probably won't make it a daily routine, more like a weekly or bi-weekly routine, so I imagine this will last me quite a while.

If you're curious, here's what the company has to say about their product:

You Are Just 15 Minutes Away From Soft, Shiny, Brilliant Hair...
Growing up, our hair is soft and shiny and oh so effortless. However, years of blow drying, styling, and dyeing different colors can wreak havoc on your poor hair and scalp. Treat yourself and your hair to InstaNatural's Argan Oil Hair Mask and feel the difference!
The Product
Open the jar to reveal a creamy aromatic blend specially designed to transform dry, damaged hair into luscious locks. Massage the deep conditioner onto your clean, damp strands of hair and let it soak in for just 5 to 15 minutes. During this time, our treatment is working hard to penetrate your follicles to deliver ultimate hydration, as well as key nutrients such as Argan Oil, Coconut Oil, and Shea Butter that rejuvenate your hair.
The Results
After applying the Argan Oil Hair Mask, you will be left with healthier hair - guaranteed. The blend of moisturizing ingredients found in our formula helps to repair damaged hair and creates softer, shinier, more voluminous hair that is easier to manage. Not only does this treatment repair existing damage, but also it strengthens hair to protect it against future damage from heat and styling.
Manufacturer Guarantee
InstaNatural backs their products with a Lifetime Money Back Guarantee, no matter where you buy our product. If you're not satisfied, simply contact us and get a full refund.

Thanks for taking a moment and checking out this product with me!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment