Background

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Review: Solid Cordz; 6-foot Extension Cables


Solid Cordz; 6-foot Extension Cables
Rating: ★★★★☆
When I moved into my current town home, I was pretty happy with what seemed like a TON of plugins throughout the house.  As we slowly set up everything (who am I kidding, we're still unpacking and it's been months...), I realized the cords were in really odd places. Either that, or maybe I just make really odd choices about where things should go. I like to believe the former.  We had several surge protectors lying around so we'd been using them here and there when an extra foot or two was needed. When I sae the opportunity to review these cables for free, I jumped on it. 
I thought 6 foot seemed a little long for your average indoor use, but so far, I've been quite happy with them.  They are small enough, and not bulky, to allow a quick roll up and tuck away for various reasons, and long enough to guarantee I always can have things plugged in when I need. 
I'm not sure exactly how much you can say in a blog about extension cords without repeating, so I'll just say that I really like them, and the company has done a well job at making a cord that is small enought to tuck away and tough enough to deal with whatever we've put it through. 
You can buy these, or the ten foot version of them, on Amazon here. They are only  $19.89 for the a two pack. 

Thanks for reading!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment