Background

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Review-- Chance for Love; Boxed Set of Dangerous Romance--

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


I had the chance to review a great box set of dangerous romance novels, but Author Rachelle Ayala.
I highly recommend this to any dangerous romance reader :)
 In over 900 pages, Rachelle has manged to build suspense and romance without having either overshadowed by the other. Descriptive wording and wonderful plot lines allowed me to settle in and enjoy the books.

To read my entire review, please check out The Full Blog Post, here.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment