Background

Saturday, June 7, 2014

30 Day Fitness Challenge (Days 1-2)

Day 1
How it went: 
Day one went better than I expected. I was hungry between meals, and I didn't care for that, but I still made it in under my calorie goal with a little over 200 to spare.

The Food I ate: 1032 Calories
Lunch: Yogurt, Apple and Banana
Dinner: Homemade Chili and Cornbread
Snacks: Celery with Peanut Butter! 

Exercises: 99 Cardio Calories burned + Strength Exercises
Imitation Rope Jumping
Jumping Jacks
Reverse Sit-up
Sit-up
Abdominal crunches
Squats
Push Ups
  
Day 2
 
How it went: 
I woke up so sore, and I think it worsened throughout the day. All the leg work I had done in my exercises I could definitely feel now. It ached to walk up and down my stairs to my bedroom. I drank 5 glasses of water, which is about 5 more than I usually do. I found that I didn't get as hungry between meals.

The Food I ate: 1240 Calories
Breakfast: Cereal in Milk
Dinner:Cafe Rio Nachos
Snacks: Wheat Bread slice with Peanut Butter

Exercises: 68 Cardio Calories burned
Yoga
-----
Starting Weight: 180lbs
Starting Waist: 34"
Starting Hips: 42.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment