Background

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

*Adovia Dead Sea Salt Deep Hair Conditioner* Review


*Adovia-- Dead Sea Salt Deep Hair Conditioner*
Rating: ★★★★
 
I was so excited to try a few of Adovia's products. One of them was their Dead Sea Salt Deep Hair Conditioner. I have to start by saying I have notoriously bad luck with conditioners. They either leave my hair greasy/oily or my hair is tangled and dry feeling after use. I have tried salon brands, drugstore brands, and of course the ones sold at mass retailers like Walmart or Kroger. Anywho-- needless to say, I was a bit worried when I was given the chance to try it out, and I went in fully expecting to be unimpressed.

My First Thoughts:
I went to amazon to order the product with my freebie code I received in order to review it. If you're curious, you can look at/buy the product here. I saw the actual price, $19.00 and thought-- holy crap. that's like 3 bottles of the conditioner I was currently using. I rarely spend almost 20 dollars on any thing like that-- conditioner, shampoo... even make up. I figured it better be dang good to be worth that.

My Experience:
I was shocked to find out on my first time using it, that it was so much better than the other products I've tried. My hair was soft, without being greasy, it looked better, styled better and felt so much lighter. I should say, I don't have overly thick hair, to my hair isn't SUPER heavy to begin with, but there was definitely a noticeable difference. I've been using since, and I loveeee it. I hear the company has a shampoo as well and I'm thinking about ordering that as well to go with it. The price is still a little hard for me to wrap my head around, but I've seen similarly priced conditioners in Walmart, so it's not an unreasonable price.

My Personal Disclaimer:
Although I was given this product for free and paid a small amount of money for the effort. I was not paid to give a "good" review. If I hated it this product or thought it didn't work or wasn't worth the money, I would NOT tell you that it was (as you'll see in an upcoming blog). So I hope you take my thoughts to heart if you consider buying this product :)

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment