Background

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Premium Natural Turmeric Curcumin-- Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
Premium Natural Turmeric Curcumin
I received my product a few weeks ago, but wanted to give it adequate time to make sure there were no odd side-effects or anything that might pop up after consistent use. I cannot say that I am changed from having taken it as I can't prove there is any benefit at the moment. The benefits of the product definitely peeked my curiosity.

On the bottle, is says:
"Curcumin C3 Complex, is an extract of Tumeric with a unique blend of curcuminoids, and when combines with Biopertine to increase bioavailability, has been shown to help support liver, heart, cardiovascular and immune system function, while having anti-inflamitory and antioxidant effects, as well as aiding joint function."
That was interesting, but before I dedicated myself to trying this product out, I wanted to see if Turmeric has been studied at all to prove that it could help these things.  A quick google search of "Turmeric" answered my questions, with even more advantageous claims then the company, NutraViva made.

Cost wise, I was initially a little off set. The bottle of 120 capsules sells on Amazon for $29.99. On furthur look, however, the price is very comparable to their competitors. My intial concern was that this was for a one month supply, but after reading the directions and recommended dosage, this is actually for a 2-3 month supply. The price is much more reasonable when you consider that it's only 10 to 15 dollars a month. Not much if it does as it claims.  You can purchase it here.

Like I said, I can't say that I have increased heart or liver function, but I can say that I feel it's worth the money to try the product. It's 100% natural and contains no additives, which also caught my attention. It's made in the USA, has non GMO ingredients, and is cGMP compliant. The capsule is vegetarian and it does not include stearates, Silicone Dioxide, Fillers, Preservatives, Artificial Ingredients or Binders.

The Pills are reasonable sized to swallow and do not have a bad odor. I didn't have bad breath or belching after I've taken like other vitamins/supplements have done.

For someone that had never heard of the product or even competitor products, I'm happy, and would definitely consider purchasing more when my supply is depleted.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment