Background

Saturday, August 9, 2014

REVIEW: Children's E-book; Terry Treetop Finds New Friends


Terry Treetop Finds New Friends By Tali Carmi
Children's E-book

Rating: ★★
I do not have enough words in my vocabulary to say how much I liked this book. My toddler son, did too. The pictures were engaging, and the "reading" on each page was short enough that he didn't want me to skip ahead to see the next picture. He must have made me read this to him 4 or 5 times in a row the first day I downloaded it. 
Terry is called Terry Treetop because he LOVES climbing trees. His dad builds him a tree-house high in one of his favorite trees. Terry realizes he doesn't have any friends to play with him in his new tree-house, so he sets out on a journey to find them. He comes across several characters: Betty the Bee, Shelly the Sheep, Cherry the Chicken,  and Kelly the Cow" they are all too busy to come play with him. Terry decides to head home and comes across a kitten in a tree that needs help. Terry, as well as all the other characters come running to help. Terry climbs the tree and rescues the kitty. Finally, all the characters go back to the tree-house and have a party to celebrate saving Kitty.

How cute is that? 
 
For something even better, the book is currently for sale in the Kindle Library for... FREE, which means you ca download it to your device via their app, or the Kindle itself and have this book for free. You can check it out here

For a look at what the book is like, you can check out a short animated version by watching the YouTube video below. 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment