Background

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Review: Ebook; Terry Treetop & The Lost Egg By Tali Carmi


Ebook; Terry Treetop & The Lost Egg By Tali Carmi

Rating: ★
Love it. Love it. Love it. What's even better is that you can get it for FREE on your kindle right now. Do it! Go here!

Okay, now I'll get to the review. If you've been paying attention to my vlog lately, I reviewed another Terry Treetop book the other day. You can check out that review by clicking here. I was in love with that one, and I'm in love with this one. It is a favorite pick when it is story time in our house. My son, three in October, loves it and can be easily engaged in the pictures. It's a fairly simple story line which makes it easy for him to follow. We've read it enough times now, he knows some of the names and things that are happening just by the picture. I love the illustrations as well. 

The story line follows Terry Treetop as he finds and egg and goes in search of the egg's mother. He asks various animals and find out what sort of eggs they lay, etc. Eventually, he finds the egg's mother and the story ends. It's such a cute little adventure. I want more Terry Treetop!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment