Background

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

REVIEW: Summit Nutritions; Pure Raspberry Ketones


REVIEW: Summit Nutritions; Pure Raspberry Ketones
 Rating: ★☆☆☆☆
I received this product to review for free, in exchange for an unbiased review. If you've followed my blog in the past week, you'll see that awhile back I was given another Raspberry Ketones to try out. It didn't work. When the opportunity came to try this brand, I was still hopeful and requested to be involved.  I thought maybe this company might have something the other didn't.

Myself, and my waistline.....and my scale... wish I could say that it did.

I took it  normally, without changing my normal diet and exercise. I saw no results. In fact, as my pants have gotten a bit tighter, I'll say that I've gained weight. Now, I' not blaming the weight gain on these pills, but I'm saying that I definitely didn't lose weight.

If you're curious about the product, you can check out the Amazon page, here.  There, you can purchase the product (120 capsules) for $28.73.  Ouch. That would hurt my wallet for sure if I had purchased this on my own. The other brand I tried was around $9.00, that at least would be more palatable.

On the page, the company states:
How it Works?
Proven Fat Burner and Appetite Controller. In vivo and In Vitro studies, it shows that it increase the Fatty Acid Oxidation , stimulate Adiponectin, which is a protein which involved in regulating Glucose Level and Fatty Acid Oxidation. It burns the Body Fat and Convert into Energy when Body Need it and That how it helps Body to Control Appetite. So It is Appetite Suppersant. Raspberry Ketones Works as Efficient Weight Loss Supplement when it combined with balanced diet and Exercise. When one does Exercise, it require body extra energy to burn it, and if you taking Raspberry Ketones, which Burn the Existing Body fat and Convert into Energy which is Needed by For Exercise. Not needed extra nutrition to get Energy for exercise.
Clinical Studies/Results Ushiki et al. conducted an acute, single administration study to examine the anti obesity effects of raspberry ketone in healthy adults (N=5) (22). Healthy males aged 24-50 years were included in this study. Following acute administration, raspberry ketone was also shown to significantly reduce arteriosclerosis index score ([total cholesterol - HDL cholesterol] / total cholesterol) compared to control (p<0.05). Limitations of this study included a lack of randomization and blinding
 So, if we take them at their word, they do seem to have had some success, but I guess it just wasn't the product for me.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment