Background

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

REVIEW: Green Tea Life Sciences; The Amazing Miracle Cleanse


Green Tea Life Sciences; The Amazing Miracle Cleanse
 Rating: ★★★★☆
I have to warn you, this post covers an...interesting..subject. I'll try to avoid going into a TMI status, but it might go there. So this product is described as a Natural Detox and Colon Cleanse. I've always been turned off at the idea of a colon cleanse, but after reading the information on it, it was a little more acceptable.

The bottle says:
For occasional use only: One capsule, taken 1 to 2 times a day with 8ozs. of water as a dietary supplement as needed or as directed by a health care professional. 
15-day cleanse: One capsule taken 1 to 2 times a day with 8ozs of water as a dietary supplement for 15 days, or as directed by a health care professional. Do not repeat cleansing cycle for at least 6 to 8 weeks.
I was only able to try it for a few days for several reasons (I'll touch on that later), but in those days it definitely worked. I took my first pill in the morning, and "saw" results later that evening.  While I don't have a scale at my home to measure actual weight loss, I'll guess I lost around a pound, maybe two in that time. I even lost a little bit of "roundness" to my belly.

On their Amazon page, the company states:
  • Do you suffer from constipation, chronic fatigue, acid reflux, gas, bloating, difficulty sleeping, diarrhea, low energy, a flabby tummy, or skin problems? WE CAN HELP !!
  • You can flatten your belly without exercise , Get bulge free with our all natural colon cleanse and detox formula
  • Makes the digestive system more effective,Maintains regularity and prevents constipation, Increases energy,Increases the body's absorption of vitamins and nutrients , Improves concentration, Helps lose weight, Increases fertility, and these are just some of the benefits.
  • 2 MONTH SUPPLY - A little goes a long way. Just 2 caps a day for 2 weeks and that's it. Other cheaper cleanses don't work as well and you have to take them contstantly. Our unique colon cleanse is formulated for so that you only take it once very other month.A BETTER CLEANSE FOR LESS MONEY! Why not have a superior cleanse that ends up costing you less than one you have to take very month.
  • The Amazing Miracle Cleanse formula will provide results within 12 to 24 hours in terms of helping rid the intestinal tract of excess waste, reduce bloating, help increase energy and may provide several pounds of weight loss within a few days. Included in the formula are effective natural laxatives, fiber, herbs which help soothe the intestinal lining and Acidophilus to help promote healthy bacteria levels in the intestinal tract. While this product may not be used on a daily basis beyond the 15-day cleanse period, it may be used occasionally for intestinal cleaning with the 15-day cleanse repeated 6 -8 weeks following the initial cleanse.
As for me, I stopped before the 14-day cleanse was over. 1st, I was shortly to be starting around of IVF meds and I didn't know if it would affect it or not. 2nd, and I'll be honest... I couldn't imagine the idea of going 14 days with random rumble-y stomach times and needing to run to the bathroom. It was bit crampy and not very comfortable. So for that, I chickened out. 

I do see that they have quite a good life span on them, mine was manufactured this April and is good until April of 2016. 2 years! So I'm hanging onto this bottle and using it once I've healed from birth :) The only reason I gave this product a 4 star rather than a 5 star was because of the price. I know they say that "other cheaper cleanses don't work as well and you have to taken them constantly..." but I have heard several past co-workers talk abuot various colon cleanses they did that seemed to work ad they all lasted about 2 weeks, as well. I can't vouch either way as I don't have anything to compare this too. I'm not sure I would pay 30.00 for this every other month.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment