Background

Thursday, September 25, 2014

REVIEW: Ebook - Abigail and the Jungle Adventure Review by Tali Carmi


Abigail and the Jungle Adventure Review 
by Tali Carmi
Rating: ★
Another great book my Tali Carmi. I was super excited to read another of her books and it did not let me down. I gave it 4/5 stars simply because my son didn't seem to be as into it as he has been her other books. That, might be do to age though, as he'll only be three in a few weeks. 
Regardless, it's a good book! Glad to have it in our collection and we still read it!

In short, (SPOILER ALERT) Abigail finds an old bicycle in her grandpa's attic. It's a magical bike, of course, and can take you where-ever you'd like to go. Abigail wants to visit the jungle, and BAM she'd there. She sees jungle animals and then even meets another little tribal Native American boy. She's welcome to stay, but decided she needs to go back home in the end. Upon arriving home, she shares a secret look with grandpa that lets the leader believe he knows what the bike can do. 

If you want, you can check out the book on Amazon here. It's only ONE DOLLAR!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment