Background

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Review: InstaNatural- Deep Healing Facial Oil (and Rosehip Oil)


InstaNatural- Deep Healing Facial Oil (and Rosehip Oil)

Rating: ★

I applied for the promotion this company was doing, and was super happy to be able to try out their facial oil. They also sent me a free bottle of their Rosehip Oil as well!

I'm probably just realy naive in terms of facial care, but the idea of applying oil to my face  seemed a bit strange. For me, I try to keep my face NOT oily. Still, I was excited to try the product, and did so as soon as possible.

The Facial Oil was pretty self explanatory. It cleansed. It says on the front of the bottle that it can be used as a makeup remover. The first night I tried it, I didn't have makeup on. I'd used another cleanser earlier that morning, and has basically sat inside all day, so I didn't think my face was in need of too much cleaning. I grabbed a dry facecloth, applied the oil and began to gently wipe my face. I was mildly horrified, and weirdly impressed when my white facecloth turned brown. I couldn't believe the grime it had picked off on my face after just a quick sweep of the area. Since then, it has become my go to cleaner, makeup or not.

At first, their was a definite oil feel and I was worried for the impending breakout. It didn't happen. My skin absorbed it and my face was super soft. No residue and no acne. 

When it came to my Rosehip Oil, while the bottle gave possible uses, I was wanting to see what other people used it as. I turned to two of my groups on Facebook. They are both for varying levels of "crunchy" moms. I asked them if Rosehip was in any of their daily routines. A lot of them used it for a facial cleanse and moisturizer every night. (I tried this later on and found that it was interchangeable with the facial oil and provided similar results).

Others used it on their babies, for dry patches of skin, and even cradle cap! They used it in their hair, and as the bottle suggested on their scars, even their stretchmarks! I've tried it, not routinely, on a few of their suggestions, and each time I was pleased.

If you want to try it out, you can try the Rosehip Oil, here. For the Facial Moisturizer, you can go here. They are both around 20.00, which seems a bit extensive, but they come in a large glass, 4oz bottle. I've been using it for over a month and I've not used half of either bottle! It's definitely a good buy! I only use 2-3 drops per cleansing or use and it spreads a lot!.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment