Background

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Review: Pure Garcinia Cambogia by Pure Body Naturals


Pure Garcinia Cambogia by Pure Body Naturals
Rating: ★
I've now reviewed three Garcinia Cambogia products, and they've all worked about the same. The first time I was exercising as well, and did lose weight on it, but as I WAS exercising I couldn't contribute the weight loss to either it or the supplement. The second and third time I wasn't exercising, and saw no weight loss. I did however notice it definitely helped decrease my appetitite, which could help in losing weight. 

The price of this particular one, falls somewhere in the middle of it's competitors that claim the same things. It sells for $25.95 on Amazon, here.  So, while it's not the most expensive, their other less expensive options if you're looking into Garcinia Cambogia. 

The Amazon page says this in regards to their product:
Important Information
Safety Information
Caution: Do not exceed the recommended dose. Pregnant or Nursing Mothers, Children under the age of 18 and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement.

Directions
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement take two tablets twice a day. For best results take 20-30 min before a meal with an 8oz glass of water or as directed by your physician.

Legal Disclaimer
The product statements on this page have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
 Regarding what the company promises:
  • TAKES AWAY THOSE HUNGER PAINS - you don't need to starve yourself to the bones. EAT Well and feel full. Our Brand new Formula Garcinia Cambogia 80% HCA is specifically designed to curb hunger pains without restricting calories or changing your normal routine. Avoid those powerful cravings that drive you and START LOSING WEIGHT today. (I will say that It did help my appetite control)
  • LOOK AMAZING AGAIN - This formula will help you achieve the best you can in sheding those unwanted pounds. You will wonder how you ever managed without it. You will finally fit into those clothes you wanted to. (I didn't shed any weight.)
  • ZERO SIDE EFFECTS - Most of our users report NO side effects. No nausea. No jitters. No headaches and we have had many reports of better mood levels with happier & healthier customers. This could be due to the normalization of blood sugar levels. Relationships have improved with weight loss and has resulted in gained confidence for our customers. (I didn't have any side effects-- good or bad)
  • Our 80% HCA GARCINIA CAMBOGIA is the most EFFECTIVE & MOST POTENT formula. It is FULLY LAB TESTED and Offers the HIGHEST DOSE FORMULA AVAILABLE - 180 Tablets with a Full 45 Day Supply at a MAXIMUM DOSE TO HELP YOU LOSE WEIGHT. Gives you the ACCELERATION & BOOST YOU NEED and makes this the very Best Value Garcinia Cambogia EVER Offered! EVERY Other Garcinia Out There Has A LOWER HCA % and is less effective, This Brand New Formula Was Developed to MAXIMIZE the Effects of the Proven Garcinia Cambogia Weight Loss Supplement and is truly AMAZING. (All three brands I've tried have boasted this same thing. )
  • 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - FOR 1 YEAR. If at any time you feel this has not worked for you we will refund you in full. No questions asked. We are offering a REAL way to lose weight today and offer this amazing money back offer. Our Garcinia Cambogia 80% HCA comes with a FULL 45 days of tablets giving you the ability to start losing weight today. We are with you every step of the way and offer World Class Customer Service as well as OUR Exclusive Lose Weight Or 100% Money Back Guarantee! (That's a plus at least, if I would have paid for this I could get my money back if it wasn't working).
All in all, I don't know if I'd recommend it. It was neither bad, nor extraordinary. Simply average. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment