Background

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

REVEW: Adovia: Mineral Eye Gel


Adovia: Mineral Eye Gel


Rating: ★★★

This was another product of Adovia's I was able to try out, for free. Again, it is made with dead sea minerals, like the other products I reviewed. You can find and purchase the item on Amazon by clicking here. It's actually on sale right now for $29.00. the regular price is $42.00!

I'm actually going to touch on the price factor first before going in to the other information about it. The price is a contributing factor to my 3/5 star review. I would not pay forty-two dollars for this. I MAY pay the sale price for it. If you've read my other reviews from this company, it's a common issue of mine.

My other "issue" is that it claims to reduce fine lines/wrinkles , which for me-- it did not. 

That said-- It's a great under eye moisturizer. I loved it for that. It feels amazing putting it on, and definitely sort of "wakes up" your face. I love using it in the morning. The moisturizing effect lasts all day without giving any oily fill to my skin. Unlike their other eye product, this one did NOT break out my face. Which was a mega bonus!

I liked the product for the most part and I'd recommend it to someone as a great moisturizer. 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment