Background

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Review: Foxbrim; Advanced Formula Vitamin C Serum


Foxbrim; Advanced Formula Vitamin C Serum
Rating: ★★
This was another poduct I received for free to review. I'd tried another Vitamin C serum so I had high expectations for this one. Here is what the company has to say on their product.


Get the GLOW! It's never been easier!

Foxbrim provides you the most Advanced and Complete Vitamin C serum on the market. Are you ready to Glide your Hands over Smooth Supple Skin?

• Foxbrim's Unmatched Advanced Formula puts the HIGHEST QUALITY All-Natural and Organic Ingredients to Work For You. 
• Achieve That Youthful Glow! 
• Reduce and Diminish Fine Lines and Wrinkles. 
• Soothes and Hydrates Under-nourished skin.

You at your beautiful skins best - Foxbrim's potent Vitamin C serum puts nature on your side!
Now let's talk about what I thought about the product. 
  • It definitely made my skin feel better, although I'm not sure  received a youthful glow. You could feel it tighten the skin when you applied it, but I have to say that the feeling I got with the other serum definitely FELT like it was working more.  
  • It did hydrate my skin, which is always needed when it comes to my face.
 I feel like this review is a bit lacking, but I don't really have much to say. It wasn't an amazing, jaw-dropping product, but it wasn't bad either. A solid three out of five stars from this lady. 
You can check out this product on amazon by clicking here. It's currently selling for 15.99 and they are offering a satisfaction or money back guarantee. So, if you want to test it out, now is the time. I do have to say price wise, it's a little easier on the wallet than the other one I tested. That's a plus in my book!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment