Background

Friday, July 18, 2014

Review: Natural Nutrition Labs- Garcinia Cambogia Extract


Natural Nutrition Labs- Garcinia Cambogia Extract
Rating: ★★★☆☆
 If the product seems familiar to you, it's because it is. I tested another Garcinia Cambogia extract a little while back, and posted my review on it.  You'll see I've given it the same rating as I find it the same as the one I tested before. 

As before, it DOES help curb your appetite when taken before meals. I would take it, and not feel hungry for hours. Sometimes I didn't even think to eat until someone reminded me. So, if over eating is a problem for you, this may work! With that, I can see how not eating as much would also allow you to lose weight. I did lose weight when I was taking it, but at the time I had lso cut my calories, and began exercising... so it may have helped... it may not have. I only lost 5 lbs in about 3.5 weeks. 

You can find the product on Amazon by clicking this link. The product sells for $25.00 but the good news is that if you don't lose weight, you'll get your money back! Wow! 
If you're curious how it works, here's a direct quote from the Amazon page I linked you.
 
How Garcinia Cambogia Works:
Dr Oz recommended Garcinia Cambogia calling it "The most exciting breakthrough in natural weight loss to date".

The rind of the fruit Garcinia Cambogia, called hydroxycitric acid (HCA), is responsible for its powerful weight loss properties.

HCA helps weight loss by:

* Blocking An Enzyme That Helps Produce Body Fat
* Suppressing Your Appetite By Increasing Serotonin

A study by Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism in 2004 stated that people who added this ingredient appeared to lose up to three times more weight.
I'm afraid I can't offer much more of a review then that, but if you have any questions, please fell free to leave them in the comments below. Thanks for reading!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment