Background

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

REVIEW: UNi-- Argan Oil


UNi-- Argan Oil
Rating: ★★★★★
This was an awesome product I was given the chance to review via Tomoson and the company. Prior to this, I had only heard bits about Argan oil and I definitely wouldn't have picked it up in the store if I saw it. I was, however, intrigued enough to try it when I was given the opportunity to do so. 
When it arrived in the mail,  I set it on the counter and left it for a few days. Finally, when I had some spare time, I decided to take a few moments and look online for resources about it's uses and inspect the bottle a little more thoroughly.  As you can see from the bottle, it says it can be used on Hair, Body, and Skin... a fairly wide variety. I wasn't in the market for anything for my hair, so that left Body and Skin. 

My first test was putting some in the water and making up a nice bath. An indulgence of mine. A nice hot soak in a quiet tub. An hour or so later, I got out and toweled off and I noticed my legs were softer feeling... smoother. Already the product was showing it's potential. A few baths like this, and I decided to try it on a tougher--quite literally-- challenge.

My feet. 

I'm a little embarrassed to say I have horrible feet. Or at least horrible big toes, and slightly horrible heels. Too many flip flop outings, not enough lotion and I have horrible dry--scaly feet. Not pretty. So one night before bed, I applied the oil to my feet and decided to see what the morning will bring.

I have to pause and say-- it is OIL... so wondering across a hard floor after applying it to your feet isn't a bright idea... not saying that I know from personal experience... or anything. ;)

So, I slipped some socks on and went to bed. When I woke up, I had kicked off my socks in the night somehow and I almost forgot I'd ever put anything on the night before. A few hours later, I looked at my feet and noticed they looked better. Not perfect, but better. Interesting... I thought, I needed to try this again. 

I did. With each time my feet got better, until they looked like normally hydrated... nice... feet. I'd tried lotions and creams.. deeply hyrdrating "serums" all of that. None of them had worked. 

I'm impressed. Can you tell?

If you want to find out more, please check out UNi's page by going here. If my review has you curious or eager to try it out, you can buy the product on Amazon at this link. As of this post it's on sale for $13.95, and it's totally worth the money!

XX- Michelle
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment