Background

Monday, July 7, 2014

Review: Life & Food- Garcinia Cambogia Extract


Life & Food- Garcinia Cambogia Extract
Rating: ★★★☆

 Another product I received for free and was asked to review. This one came at a good time as it arrived to start off with my 30 days of fitness.  I've decided I'm a bit of a harsh reviewer, as you see I've only given this 3 of 5 stars. Before I get into that, let me tell you a bit about the product.

The claims are that is "improves energy & serotonin levels" as well as "suppresses appetite and inhibits fat". 

The instructions are to take 2 tablets daily before meals. As the bottle has 60 capsules, the $19.99 you pay for it on here will buy you 30 days. Definitely not as expensive as some 30 day supplies of dietary supplements. So no complaints there.

A google search of benefits (and side effects) of Garcina Cambogia will list a ton of references. I picked this one to show you, but there are dozens of others. By reading that page you can see that there are some studies that showed it "worked" and others that MAY have worked, but were unclear. You can also read more here at the company's website.

While I was taking it, I did lose weight. However I was exercising more and monitoring my diet, which could also attribute to it. I didn't have significant time to try without change of diet/etc. as well as with change, so I can't say that it contributed to any of the weight loss. (5 lbs in 20-ish days).

That said, I CAN attest to the fact that it does suppress your appetite. I've tried other products in the past that claimed to do just that, and failed. I would wake up, and take the pills and would not get any hunger twinges for 3-5 hours.  When I would eat, I still did not have the "still-hungry" feeling I often do, so I had no need to go back for a second dish or after-snack.

With that, I can see how that could have helped contribute to my weight loss.

The reasons I knocked it two stars:
  1. I couldn't say it alone was responsible, although that would have been awesome.
  2. I've tried another Garcinia Cambogia extract capsule in the past week and have experienced the same benefits so I can't say why you should by this particular brand over others. 
Please feel free to leave any questions/comments below. I hope this was helpful to you if you are considering the product :)

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment