Background

Monday, July 28, 2014

Review: Protege; ResurFACE


Review: Protege; ResurFACE

Rating: ★★★★★

Yep, five stars. You saw correctly. I just have to start by saying that I am madly in love love love with this product. I usual wait about a month to tell you guys if I like, or don't like, a product because I want to have time to thoroughly try it out. I loved this product the first night... and the second... and... well, you get the drift. So, let's chat about it.

Here is what the company says about it's product.




Discover the Skin-Transforming Secrets of Sea Kelp + CoQ10 + Sodium PCA
Be Amazed After Using ResurFACE for Just One Night!

ResurFACE Contains Ingredients Found in the Most Expensive Moisturizing Creams--at a Fraction of the Price
ResurFACE is an Enriched Nightly Restoration Cream Developed to Nourish, Moisturize, Repair and Protect

Healing: Loaded with Healing Ingredients Such As CoQ10, Shea Butter, Rosehip Oil, and Ceremide E to Restore, while Kelp Ferment is Fortified with Nutrients to Nourish Your Skin
You Will Be Amazed by the Overnight Results!

Anti-Oxidant: Actives like Lutein and Lycopene Protect Against UV damage, while Anti-Oxidants Alpha Lipoic Acid, Astaxanthin and Vitamin E Destroy Free Radicals
Give Your Skin a Chance to Defend Itself from the Elements

Moisturizing: Avocado Oil, Almond Oil, and Sesame Oil Provide a Hydrating Triple Treat, Then Sodium PCA Takes it to the Next Level by Preventing Moisture Loss
Wake Up to a Supple, Soft Face

ResurFACE is GUARANTEED to Help Restore Skin and Prevent Signs of Aging
Made WITHOUT Parabens, Sulfates or Phthalates
ResurFACE is formulated for men and women of all ages, and skin types

Made in the USA at our FDA Certified facilities. Our products are not tested on animals
The Protege Promise: Your SATISFACTION
If you are not satisfied with ResurFACE, contact us within 365 days of purchase, and we will issue a complete refund. No Questions AskedRevitalize, Restore, Reenergize: ResurFACE your face!
Our supplies run out fast. Start to ResurFACE and order a jar of this superior night cream now!

Now, here's what I say: The second I put in on, it felt amazing. FAR BETTER than any moisturizer I've ever tried. When I read that it was an overnight cream-- I was a little concerned, mainly for the grease/oil factor. I've tried overnight creams that just make my face feel like I dipped it in butter. This one did not. In two days, the dry patches I have on my face (around/under my jaw) were gone, and when I forgot it for a few days (potty-training a toddler--oy) my face went back to the dry-mess it was before.  Plus, it smells amazing.. almost soothing. Really. I can smell a light hint of it as I drift off to sleep and that may be my second favorite part of it.

The thing I HATE? It's not bigger.

You can buy the product for the sale price of $35.00 here. You can also check out this awesome company's website   to look at their other products
.

Thanks for taking the time to read! If you want to see more reviews, pelase hit the follow button to the right and look for me on social media in the tab above.

XX-Michelle



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment